Event: KCASA Development Day
Date: Sunday 10 September 2017
Venue: Holiday Inn, London Road, Wrotham Heath,
Sevenoaks, TN15 7RS
and Protecting Children (spaces limited to 20)
Time to Listen
Team Manager Training (Module 2)
Team Manager Training (Module 1)
Management (including licensing and
England South East Young Volunteers6
Swim England South East Young Volunteers6
- Any 16/17 year-olds attending the Safeguarding & Protecting Children workshop must have a chaperone in attendance who is not taking part in the workshop. No-one under the age of 16 may attend.
- Kent London SA SwimMark/Swim 21 accredited clubs should apply for a bursary (up to £12.50) using the form here.Kent Rural SA SwimMark/Swim 21 accredited clubs should apply for a bursary (up to £12.50) from Swim England South East.
- Team Manager 1 and Team Manager 2 workshops may not be attended on the same day, and TM 1 must be attended before attending TM 2
- For delegates attending workshops both in the morning and afternoon, lunch will be available to purchase at the venue. Please note that no delegate will be able eat food they have brought in from outside anywhere on the premises.
- Time to Listen is aimed at Club Welfare Officers. It is essential that an approved Safeguarding workshop has been attended before attending this workshop (Workshop A would be appropriate)
- To apply to join the Swim England South East Young Volunteers programme visit the website for more information. Please note that places are limited and bookings cannot be made using this form.
Forum for all swimming coaches
working for clubs affiliated to the KCASA
Includes tea and coffee
£10.00 Workshops B, C, E, F and includes tea/coffee
A and includes tea/coffee (see Notes 2 and 3 below for bursary information)
- Development Day Programme and Application Forms
- Kent London Clubs Bursary Form for Safeguarding & Protecting Children Workshop
- Kent Rural Clubs Bursary Form for Safeguarding & Protecting Children Workshop
- Young Volunteer Information
- Young Volunteer Application Form
Deadline for bookings to be received is Friday 1 September 2017
For additional information, contact John King (KCASA Development Coordinator)