Event: KCASA Development Day
Date: Sunday 10 September 2017
Venue: Holiday Inn, London Road, Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks, TN15 7RS
|Workshop A1/2Safeguarding and Protecting Children (spaces limited to 20)||Workshop E5Time to Listen |
Workshop B3Team Manager Training (Module 2)
Workshop F3Team Manager Training (Module 1)
Workshop CMeet Management (including licensing and timing systems)
Workshop GCoach Forum
Workshop DSwim England South East Young Volunteers6
Workshop HSwim England South East Young Volunteers6
- Any 16/17 year-olds attending the Safeguarding & Protecting Children workshop must have a chaperone in attendance who is not taking part in the workshop. No-one under the age of 16 may attend.
- Kent London SA SwimMark/Swim 21 accredited clubs should apply for a bursary (up to £12.50) using the form here.Kent Rural SA SwimMark/Swim 21 accredited clubs should apply for a bursary (up to £12.50) from Swim England South East.
- Team Manager 1 and Team Manager 2 workshops may not be attended on the same day, and TM 1 must be attended before attending TM 2
- For delegates attending workshops both in the morning and afternoon, lunch will be available to purchase at the venue. Please note that no delegate will be able eat food they have brought in from outside anywhere on the premises.
- Time to Listen is aimed at Club Welfare Officers. It is essential that an approved Safeguarding workshop has been attended before attending this workshop (Workshop A would be appropriate)
- To apply to join the Swim England South East Young Volunteers programme visit the website for more information. Please note that places are limited and bookings cannot be made using this form.
Free Coach Forum for all swimming coaches working for clubs affiliated to the KCASA
Workshops D, H. Includes tea and coffee
£10.00 Workshops B, C, E, F and includes tea/coffee
£25.00 Workshop A and includes tea/coffee (see Note 1 below for bursary information)
Deadline for bookings to be received is Friday 1 September 2017
John King - KCASA Development Coordinator